Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weekend

So i got through relay for life and had an awesome sleep last nite. Im still not feeling 100% but alot better than yesterday. I have a very sore back from coughing so much yesterday so i am definately up for an adjustment tomorrow!!! Lee (sis) and Taj decided to surprise me last nite and came over and stayed. not that i was very good company as i was not well but the boys had such fun!! when these two are together they just make each other laugh, cheeky, and copy each other.


Its sebs birthday on Tuesday so they came and gave him his presents :) He got a lightning maqueen fold out couch and a 3 set CD of zoo songs. which has all the old some like old mac donald, and baa baa black sheep and stuff.. so that was nice!!!


We also at the moment had a new addition to our household.... which i do hope goes away soon. A cat has decided for the last day to hang around!!! im not really a cat fan but all last nite it meowed at my window....


Here are some photos of the weekend

The Boys having a bath last nite.. taj loves tipping water over sebs head because seb thinks its funny

Taj giving seb a cuddle on his new lightening couch... Here they are playing on the swing set.. it looks like they are going really high in this pic but there notThis is my darling sister... She is my rock.. luv ya sis xx

3 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

So what is this illness Ness? Youd be the first to say to me "What's going on in your life"... an adjustment definately on the cards.

Its gorgeous to have visitors but I bet you just wanted to sink into a big hot bath and your jim jams.

They say animals find us for what ever reason. Cats are super sensitive to sick and sad people, so maybe she/he is just there to comfort you.

Chris H said...

I am not a cat person either... if one yowled outside my window all night I'd want to stangle it! I am not a nice person. The wee boys look so cute, you must be so proud of them... even though one of them ain't even your's, he's family, so special too.

Cinders said...

Happy birthday to Seb today... I love the photos - he is such a sweetie x