Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Relay for Life - Update

Okkk so i made it.. i didn't do the whole 2 hours though, as being sick didn't help. I even ran a lap and a half thanks to sim :) but felt sick after it!!! had a nice pile of green snot at the fence :) hehehehehe... get that image in your heads :)

Good luck to everyone doing the fun run for kids this weekend :) enjoy yourselfs,

Just going out to buy seb birthday present. He is going to be two on tuesday :) My lil baby boy is growing up so fast....

I was always the person that was going to have a bus load of children. I love children.... After having sebastyn and everything that has happened with sperm donar, i couldn't see myself having that bus load anymore! Seb is im treasure and everything to me, trying to share my love would be sooo hard......

On that note i went to becks on wednesday for a catch up and so that boys could have a play and hurt themselves, which they did.... and it was so funny we were talking about Men and becks said to me "your so hot ness why don't you have a man in your life?" I said to her im not ready!!! I think alot of other factors come into it... having a son, i don't want to be bringing hundred of people into his life, i would just like to meet Mr Right and that be it!! it may never happen, but i think i could be happy being single for the rest of my life!! A few booty calls here and there and i think i could be one happy women :)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Take it from someone who has had to share her love around MANY... it can be done! Until you have another child you can not understand this concept.... I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

The Candid Bandit said...

I agree Ness, I cant see you stopping at just one.

I know you arent ready for another man. You certainly don't need one to complete you. I do however think it's sad that sperm donor has dappened your want to have more bubbies.

The Candid Bandit said...

CONGRATULATIONS on doing the run.