Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Going Insane

Ok so im having a blonde moment... im sitting outside drinking some diet coke thinking i have floates in my drink trying to get them out and then i realised its the bloody bubbles how stupid can one be...

So i have a confession to make also i went to days without a smoke... and broke the drought!!! i really want to quit but im not putting my mind to it! i thought i might try the patches, as i don't know how i will go cold turkey!!!

I have been at a work meeting most of today and got seb back about an hour ago.. He is passed out on my couch after not having a sleep today, so hopefully he will sleep tonite, i hope he sleeps tonite. at 5.30 this morning i hear "mummy mummy mummy" and i went in and he was awake saying "other bed other bed" as in my bed.... so into my bed he gets, but he is a really touchy lil man and im not a really touchy person, so when he hops into bed with me he always has to be touching me, so i never really get anysleep... i snuggle with him thinking that he is asleep and then move away and he moves closer.... lil bugger he is!!!!!

Last nite was really awesome my brother and I had a couple of drinks and played cards.... it was so much fun.. then it was getting a lil cold outside so i said ohh lets go watch eurotrip you will love it!!! it is a funny movie if you have not seen it watch it!!!

well i hope everyone is having a good weekend and saving themselves for a big one nextweek with the sleep over. I am really looking forward to it as i have not met many of you so i can't wait.... it will be such a fun nite.....

Take care all and hope to see you next weekend

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm sure what you watched last night was a darn sight better than what I feasted my eyes on, thanks to my teenage sons! It was Jackass 2, truly awful awful movie, I couldn't watch some of it, it was just insane! AS for the floaties in ya drink, yep, you're a blonde alright! ha ha ha

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg...rofl @ floaties in your drink..are you sure it was just straight ciggies you were smokin??? hehe...
Hope you managed to get some sleep..nothing worse than a cheerie lil voice at 5 am in the morning... haha

The Candid Bandit said...

Bubbles?

Are you serious? LOLOL
That's something I'd do!!