Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Start of A Healthier Life Style - DAY 1

I was talking to bec last week about quitting soft drink as i am a huge fan of it and really need to cut down, but i also started up smoking again when adam and I broke up, after not smoking for 2 years.... So anyways today is DAY 1 of not having a cigga.... I had my last one about 6pm last nite, and i usually have one after i eat tea, but i couldn't last nite. I was a little bit edgy about it but quickly got over it. Last time i quit i quit cold turkey which is what i am doing again. This time may be a little bit harder as most of my friends smoke where as adam didn't smoke and that made it easier.

I am feeling good about it and really looking forward to getting my fitness back and being able to do things without getting puffed. This is one step forward to a healthier me...... Will be interesting to see how my moods are :) hehehee

One step at a time.....

2 comments:

Jadey said...

WOOHOOO GO NESS! That's a great move! And you are doing it for Seb too! Remember he needs clean fresh air cause he is a growing boy.

I'm so proud of you.

Chris H said...

What a fantastic thing to do...I was a smoker for about 16 years and stopping is one of the hardest things to do... you have done it before, so I'm sure you can do it again. Good luck.