Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

1.41AM ....... What The?

1.41AM and i am up. Just been in with a sooking lil man!! he is restless tonite, and me well im just not sleeping. Why Ummmmmm not sure... Its nearly been 32 hours without a smoke and i tell you i really needed one after work tonite. You know when you just have one of those days and you need something to destress well i bloody needed a smoke. I picked up seb from sperm donar and he just irritates me to the maximum, i f&^%ing hate seeing him everyday when i have seb, how are you suppose to move on with your life when your seeing your ex everyday?? and i needed a smoke.. so instead i walked in the front door blerted to my brother and that was that, and had a can instead :) hehehe!!! Just one!!!! which i drank over an hour and a half :)

And now im awake for what ever reason not feeling tired and having to get up and getting ready to go to work this morning at 6.30am thank god i have this afternoon off :) I am looking forward to that.. Im going to go into the gym and have a work out and then pick my lil man up from creche and if the weather is nice, we might go for a walk arond the lake, and he can go on his bike :) that should keep him entertained for a bit!!

Well i might put my ipod in my ears and listen to some music and see if that helps. If not im in the middle of Schapelle Corby's book so might read a few pages of that.

Nite all. actually i should say morning hehehe!!!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

You are going through withdrawal, you are pissed with sperm donor, you have too much on your mind... I hope you finally got to sleep! Try and have a wonderful day today...

Jadey said...

I can relate - my eyes have not closed before 4am for the last 4 days. It's starting to piss me right off and the doctor says it's going to sort itself out. ARGGHHH