Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Question - Update & a bit of that

ok the last couple of weeks














Spot Seb!!! hehehe was his birthday and i brought him a black board! he loves it. The following weekend adam and I took him to see Thomas and Friends, he loved going on all the different trains. It was a hot day and because it was so dry it was very dusty!! But it was a good to be able to show Seb that we can still do family things together :)


















I had the pleasure of looking after bradman a couple of weekends ago now for a few hours while Beck was at the hospital with Matty :) He is just a doll of a child and he had soooo much fun playing with all of sebs toys and exploring and having a good old laugh with my brother. I am glad to hear that Matt is recovering well. I am thinking of you Becks and missing you. Hope to see that beautiful smile of yours soon. The picture over is the house that we stayed in in Torque it is my sisters bosses house. It was awesome!!! it was such a nice weekend to spend with the family even though the weather was not the greatest for us until we decided to come home! We took the boys to the beach and seb was very scared... My dad got some funny photos so i will have to get them off him to load on here!!
















This was picture from upstairs!!!! further around to your right you could see the beach.....



It was so nice to have the family time together even though the boys were very cheeky and full on!!!!!! Seb hates being apart from Taj so night time was very aweful as seb would cry and cry and throw himself until he finally went to sleep.



What else is news!! its my last day of holidays tomorrow and then back to work!!! Its been nice to be able to spend a few days to myself, and i have enjoyed just being able to get up when i please and not have to worry about going to work and having seb ready by certain hour for creche!!!



Its pouring down rain here at the moment which is beautiful its funny how you miss what you don't have and then when you get it you wish it was a nice day :) does that make sense??



I am in the middle of budget planning at the moment as i want to buy a block of land but need more money that i thought to put the deposit on!! so give it another 12 months and i will own something of my own which i am very excited about !! then eventually maybe i will build my dream home :)



I have not step foot in the gym this week which i am both happy and sad about as it was the perfect opportunity for me to work my arse off for a week but on the other hand i have been on holidays so i just wanted to chill!!!



Well i think thats all for the moment!!!! Hope everyone else is doing well and i shall be catching up on your blogs over the next couple of day!!! I have beennnnn so slack




Ohhh and one last thing!!! i married my dream man :) Vin Diesel :) Mmmmmmmmm







2 comments:

Chris H said...

Fantasize by all means....then go get one that is free mate and get busy... I reckon you are one frustrated woman! Love all the photos... and it's neat about maybe getting your own block of land...exciting stuff!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Looking at your photos... I thought..wow Seb looks alot like Bradman... haha.. doh... What a twit I am.. then I read it.. He is a cutie isnt he...
Another 12 months of saving.. excellent.. a block of dirt to call your own..woooohooo