Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Photos to share


So its been ages since i have put photos on here so i thought i would update you all from what i have been doing over the last couple of months.

This was seb sitting on me trying to make me be a horse but i had no energy. This photo was taken not long ago and since then i have had all my hair chopped off.. Short and spikey :)


These photos are of my night out with Beck at karoke!!! Had such a blast :)



Sebs crazy hair doo!! he looked so damn cute

My trip to the fairy park last weekend!! it was so much fun i will be taking seb there

So there you go!! hope you enjoyed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness, you are lookin HAWT!!! 7 kilos to go?, you'll crack it in no time. Glad everthing is settling down for you.