Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Stranger to this

Hello!! yes i am still alive, i feel like a stranger to this....

Its been ages i know!! very slack not enough hours in the day, and the fact that i have not set up my broadband!!!

I just opened my emails for the first time in two weeks 135 emails, and all junk mail!! yes thats right all junk mail.

Wow whats been happening. My job i am still inlove with just been working flat out there and that takes up 90% of my week!!! And then there is my beautiful lil treasure.. which i will have to undate some photos with of both of us..

On the weight loss, im getting there im down to 72 kilo now.... only another 7 to go until i reach goal..

I have been very slack with the gym and stuff though i had my first pt today in over 2 months and i tell you i cried my eyes out, i am so weak, and all my strength is gone and i was kicking myself for it!!!

I hope that everyone is doing well and i hope to catch up on your blogs over the weekend while seb is having his sleeps!!

I am off to the bendigo cup this wednesday so i will sure take some photos and put them on the site, and i might even get my broadband back up and running.

My new house with my brother is great not that we get to see much of each other, as hour working hours are completely opposite to each other.

I have been going out, i took bek out to karoke the other week and she one an eski with a radio in it, you deserved that Beks... besides that, i don't really have time for much else... i hope to get my life back into some routine soon...

well take care guys and talk soon

xxxx

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Hi Hi and welcome back busy girl!

Congrats on being 72 kilos!! Wowee

Cinders said...

Good to hear from you.. Have fun at the Bendy cup and look forward to some pics.. (a bit better than mine please). Have a great weekend.