Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Im Missing

Im missing so much right now!!!

I wish i could have a nite sleep without my head exploding! I have not had a decent nite sleep in two weeks. Its driving me crazy!!

I missing lots of things really... My motivation has gone up north somewhere and i don't know when its going to come back!! I have none whats so ever.

Im missing my family especially my sister, there is some stuff going on at the moment with her and i just wish i could be there with her every day and make everything better! So if u read this sis i love you..

A friend of mine is leaving to go to Perth in three weeks so thats got me down a bit too, but ill cope just gives me somewhere else to go and visit.

But on the good news one of my friends is pregnant and i can't wait :) Seb have another play mate :)

And Sheree if your reading only 11 months until you get married so get planning :) hehehehe

My brother has got a girlfriend so i haven't been seeing much of him lately!!! He in honey mood period at the moment, but they are both like 2 peas in a pod :)

Maybe thats why im not sleeping, because i don't have anyone to talk to of a night time anymore because we never have 5 minutes together alone...

My child has just decided to squash his sandwich in the lino :) oh lovely!!

Well im over this smoke that is hanging around it makes me feel grose and smell yuck!!

Im off to the gym tonite for the first time in 3 weeks, don't know what i will do something lite and easy :) LOL

C- Ya

No comments: