Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Week of Holidays

So im on my week of holidays!!! Not that i have stopped i have spent a couple of days in Melbourne with my dad.... Seb had a great old time, and has started pretending. It was so cute!! i was lying on the couch watching TV and for about 2 minutes he was going to my bag rubbing his hands together then coming up to me and with his hands rubbing my face. then dad and i clicked on he was going to my bag pretending to put cream on his hands was saying clean then coming up to me and doing it to my face!! it was so cute!!!!!

He also loved it outside my dad has this cute little yard with some fruit trees in it and seb and i were playing chasing around them but he would bend down and look under the trees to see where i was cheeky lil sod!! : )

Well i have a cute photo of him in my dads boots!! :)

Lil poser of the camera isn't he...

My sister came on and stayed with me on monday nite which was really nice, and we stayed up until 2am.. my brother went to the robbie concert in Melbs so we waited up for him to come home but he was to tired. A friend of mine pony who is moving away came over with another friend and they stayed and had some drinks with us.... Pony stayed on my couch and said he wanted something to cuddle.. this was the outcome :)

a teddy of mine that i received.. heheheh it was close to life size as possible :)

So im not really looking forward to xmas this year!! the first xmas i will be having without my dad.. i had a cry to him before i let today!!! :) i won't be getting seb till after lunch!! then we heading over to my sisters place..... this is my dad and seb watching the wiggles today!! first time since we got down there that he watched the wiggles..


Well i suppose i better go and think about what i want for tea!!!! its too hot to eat but i suppose i better eat something!!!!

Have a merry merry xmas everyone if i don't post before then!! travel safely if you are travelling and have a fun day with all your family and hope santa brings you that special gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good Xmas Ness. Hope Seb enjoys the day xx

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas, the wonder seen in Sebs face should make your day.

Happy New Year! Blessings to you in 2007