Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, December 08, 2006

My sisters 30th

Wow i am so looking forward to my week off before christmas to try and catch up on some things. I feel like i am on energiser batteries and wondering when i am going to crash!! Between my family work and seb its been hectic.

Last weekend was my sister 30th and what a blast that was. I was dissapointed that i could not come to the bloggers xmas party but family comes first!!

Me and my sis started the night of with a yaga bomb and went from there, sharing 3 bottles of champs between 3 of us and then drinking the udls we were pretty happy by the time the night was over..

Here are some photos of my family to share with you from our day. This is a photo of all us kids, my younger brother chris and my sister Lee-Anna, me and my older Brother Harry at the front...This is the first time we have been together since Sebs 1st birthday in April, its very rare that you can get us all in the one spot at once and also still be alive :)

The middle photo is my nephew taj he the next morning he thought he would get in Allis bag ( my bros girlfriend) and put gloss all over his face..



No comments: