Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Catch Up






I have been so slack on this thing!! really just can't be bothered..


Had an awesome weekend with lots of photos to come and me being my usual self.. will have to wait for ails to upload so you can see what im talking abou. But was nice to see Linda, and Brooke and Clare and Katy and have a boogie and a few drinks and share some good times with the girls.. Thanks for a tops weekendm and putting up with my usual antics :) Hahahaha..



By the way ails i have had a few 50% erss in at work this week :) LOL!!




I am taking sebastyn to the wiggles concert next week.. can you believe it! Im going to the wiggles... Do you know i have been waiting all my life to go??? Yeah i know!!! adam was suppose to be taking him but he now has to do a training day at work! :( i was really looking forward to having a day to myself and wrapping the xmas presents and doing that sort of stuff well thats all gone out the window.. but anyways i will have fun and just to see how happy sebbie will be that will make it all the worth more while..


I have been working flat out full time and long hours and its hitting me pretty hard.. im glad that i have a lil one who decided he wanted to have a sleep in too on wednesday so we didn't get out of bed until 9am :) which was really nice!!

Im nearly all organised for xmas! just want the day to be here and over and done with...


anyways have a lovely rest of the week and weekend and i shall in endevour to put my photos up of the weekend on the weekend






xxx






2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Great to hear from you.

I was so close to getting some wiggles tickets for myself Bradman and Mat when I bought the foo fighters tickets but thought I'd wait another year until bub is older (he really isnt that into the wiggles just yet). Had I known you were going though.... I might have got one for just him and I.

C'mon Ails, dying to see the pictures!

Chris H said...

OOO the wiggles, can't thing of anything better.... NOT! Have fun mate. I too just want Christmas to be over... such a lot of fuss!