Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

GoodBye 2007 and Hello 2008

Tonite is my last nite of enjoying everything that i love eating& drinking, and my god am i going to indulge! I feel like its going to be my last supper :) LOL!!!

I got my tooth pulled out today but they had to leave some tooth in there because my gum is infected and it wasvery painful so my dentist said he would leave it until it healed!!

This is the end of yo yo dieting and drinking constantly and to a new life style change and a new beginning for me!

I hope that everyone has a safe nite tonite and a happy and safe Year in 2008! 2008 is going to be an awesome year to a new fit and healthy me, to new beginnings, to doing things i want to be , to being surrigant aunty, to travelling, to enjoying life, to sharing time with my son, and most of all being HAPPY!!

Happy New Years everyone, and thanks to everyone who has supported me

xxxx

Drink lots xx

4 comments:

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR NESS, all the best for 2008! Drink lots for me, I'm going to bed !

The Candid Bandit said...

Happy New Years!

Hope to see you tonight you pisshead. (or is that Nessie formerly known as pisshead?) LOL

Here's to 2008!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Ness :) Here's to a happy (and healthy) 2008! See you soon :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You would have been proud of me Ness... I drank lots too.... Happy New year!!!