Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Good Bye Victoria Hello Gold Coast

Just a really quick note, i am into day 3 of the new me and im feeling ok i suppose really tired and looking forward to my holiday. We fly out tomorrow morning as in saturday so i won't be blogging for a bit!!! so just think of me enjoying the sunny gold coast enjoying myself and getting a tan.. hehehe and swimming in the beach, having a massage, and enjoying my morning and evening walks!!


Take care everyone

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Half ya luck... I am heading out tomorrow at sparrow fart just for a drive two day holiday... was gonna be a naughty weekend.. but the fkn painters arrived.. (TTOM)
have a top one wont ya...

Chris H said...

I hope like hell the weather has changed on the Gold Coast by the time you get there chick, I heard it was bloody awful!

Ails said...

Have an awesome time!!!!!

Gonna miss ya xxx

The Candid Bandit said...

Have a ball Nessa noo.

See you when you get back!