Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hello from QLD

Hello everyone

this is just going to be really quick. Just wanted to let you all know that the weather is beautiful and that we are having a great time.

We are hiring a car today and going to go do a day trip to the rain forests today which i am looking forward to! we have been to dream world and have done heaps of shopping.

My birthday was a good day!! :) thanks to everyone who messaged me and rang me... it didn't really feel like my birthday cause i had no cards or presents to open... But my cherubs got me diamond earrings :) Yeah i know spoilt hey??? maybe they making up for being sooks... Seb is getting tired really quickly and not sleeping and well adam, be done his ankle on monday nite :) so its been fun fun.


Well im just about to go for my morning walk its only 7am here..... its hot already and I love it!!


Missing you all
xx

4 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

I hope your day was gorgeous. Even without pressies to open (but diamonds outweigh any present in my eyes ;) )

Enjoy the rest of your break and we'll see you when you get home. Hope the boys aren't too cranky.

Chris H said...

So pleased your holiday is going well... diamonds oooooo!!!!

Ails said...

I'm sure you're looking forward to the pressie I've got for you! It's a buzz :P

Jadey said...

A very belated happy birthday babe!