Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tennis is my worst enemy

I am a tennis fan and a big andy roddick fan..... Sooo for me last nite staying up until 2.30am not only has made me tired today but has also seen andy being knocked out the aussie open!! I would so love to meet him!! He is just such a wonderful sports person!!!

Last nite i dreamt that i was married but in reality was thinking of all the things i want to do before i pass away! Yeah i know one extreme to another!!! But i thought i would love to go to all the major tennis tournaments!! It would be awesome!!!

Sooo as i sit here getting ready to watch the big game with hewitt i know i am going to be in for another big nite of cheering with myself!

2 comments:

Ails said...

So, did you stay up to 4.30am to see him win??????

Jadey said...

Unbelievable I can't stand tennis. I am so P'd off that not only has channel 7 eliminated any of their good programming for that crud but also at least 3 people a day have to bring up something to do with the tennis. ARRGHHHHHHH (Goes and buries her head under a doona)