Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, January 14, 2008

My Year

I know i have to update you all about my holiday but it an't be done until i have the pictures!!! Ails is my photo guru at the moment while i don't have the cord so when i catch up with her i will be updating you.

I have come back refreshed, energised, feeling great and tanned also :)

This year is about me and getting me healthy and doing things i want to do! :) So as ails and I go down the road of looking more beautiful than we already are it was time to make some changes in my work life. So today i signed up to do my Diploma in Accounting :) I start on Feb 11th and i can't wait. i will be doing it part time so i can balance work and also still have my time with sebastyn..

I had my tarot cards read and she told me it was about time that i start doing things for me so that is what i am doing.

Ails and I are on a high and we both looking forward to this challenge and i love having someone push me and support me through this!!!! Im not blaming ails for me weight gain because i only have one person to blame and that is me, but we did bring out the worst in each other, and we really are bad influences on each other, and on the other hand we are both good influences on each other!!!

Im proud that i am doing this for me and getting myself right!!! its time to stop the excuses and stop the blame game and just get my arse into gear!!

I can't wait to see the finshed me :) Its only going to get better and i can't wait.

Sooo tonite im playint netball!! yippie!!! just filling in!! its tooo hot!

Soo to everyone out there life is to short and follow your dreams and do what you truely want to do because some day you might regret it!!

xxx

1 comment:

Chris H said...

WE all end up living with some regrets, but usually we learn from them, so it's all good!