Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another Loss This week

My heart is still in a state of shock over Heath Ledger!! My god i can't stop thinking about his family and daughter!

anyways just letting you know that another .5kg loss this week.. Yippie :) Im proud of how i am doing..

anyways just getting ready to go to work... see ya all soon

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Well done chickee babe!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Wooohooooo so close to being a 70's girl.... how cool is that!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ness! I thought that I would pop in coz I keep reading about you from BEck and Ails and thought that I should just come here myself!