Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Don't know what to call this title

I really don't know what to call this title and i really don't feel comfortable writing this post but ails told me to post this so im posting it because i know that deep down it will make me feel better.

Im going to start with that i have maintained my weight this week, i weighed in 100 grams heavier woopeee doooo darrrr.... i also didn't my measurement this week and in 4 weeks i have lost a total of 27.6 cm all over my body which i am pretty impressed with!!

i have had a terrible today.. with my eating.... and the consequence of that no doubt one huge weight gain next week unless and i burn lots of calories... But from this my brain has gone into sick mode!! Crazy loopy mode! I have felt like making myself sick all day today! I message ails today after work saying i feel like making myself sick!! My brain is thinking crazy thoughts? Why am i thinking like this? i know its not going to make anything better by doing it! but i seriously feel like sticking my fingers down the throat and vomiting.. i had to promise ails i wouldnt do it!

my emotions are running wild at the moment so im going to put it down to that!!

anyways i don't really feel like talking about it at the moment. my energy levels are depleting very fast tonite... suppose it is nearly 10pm and i have had a nite of none sleep thanks to a child i really want to sell.. hehehe!

Have a good weekend everyone. Im going to melbs to look after my dads dog mya.. she is soo cute and take sebastyn to see the sand sculputures so that will be good..

hope everyone has a good weekend

3 comments:

Sho said...

Hi Ness

I'm with Ails on this one.
I say NO! to vomit too :o)

So eating was terrible for one day...let's break that down. 24 hours terrible out of 168 hours in a week, sorry chick but I am failing to see why you are giving yourself a hard time on that one??
Nearly 30 cms gone in one month, not to mention a month of no alcohol ...well, my brain is telling me that you got it going on!!

Have fun in Melbourne & cant wait to see pix
Cheers
Shona :o)

Chris H said...

Don't you dare go and vomit! It is such NOT a good look! IKKKY mate! and not the answer at all. I'm sorry you are in such a bad headspace right now... do something/anything to perk yourself up.... get out and talk to your friends.... talking helps.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey Ness.... step back and take a good long hard look at yourself when you feel like this.....
One day is not going to undo all the hard work you have put in.... this is just one day in the big scheme of things.... Pick yourself up... dust yourself off and get on with the task at hand...
learn from it and take the bull by the horns and get into it...
niw i am going to take my own advice and get back on that fkn wagon and as Larry the Cable guy would say...'Git r done!!!'