Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Less Ness

Im surprised with my loss this week. Due to a lack of excercise and lots of cakes this week. One very delightful date with Miss Beck which ended with on delicious sticky date pudding with ice cream and Strawberries.. MMMm yummo!!!

School is going awesome and i love it so very much!! i said this year was going to be about me and its happening...

This weekend is going to be a full on weekend of tennis. Friday nite, saturday morning and sunday with the girlz!! i can't wait!!

3 comments:

Ails said...

Oh, could it be.... I think it is...

I'm the first commenter to this post!

OMG!

And Ness says I don't comment on her blog....

Well, I hereby certify that, I, Heavy Purring, am definitely commenting on your post tonight, the 20th day of the month of February in the year of two thousand and eight.

Lots of love,
Smartarse Ails xxx

PS. Great loss babe, I knew you had it in ya!

Chris H said...

Awesome loss girl..... even after evil cake with the devine Miss Beck!

Cinders said...

Well done Ness. Looking forward to spending the weekend with you :)
ps. you know I'd love to have a party for you but Josh has outgrown size 8's already. I'd be more than happy to attend one though so hopefully some Melb bloggers get behind you :)