Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A New Journey and I need Your Help

Hey Guys

I have decided to start Party Plan.. I am going to be doing children clothing sizes Newborn to 8... And i Need your help :) If you are in the Bendigo and surrounding areas and are interested in hosting a party for me can you let me know :) To start with i need a certain amount of bookings within 6 weeks to get me started, soo please please if you are interested let me know.

This is the website so go check out the products www.wikidz.com.au
Cute clothes

Hear from ya soon

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

I'd love to Ness.

Contact me and we'll sort out some dates soon.

P.S. Is there ANYONE you can get to look after Seb at 3.45 tomorrow? It would still be amazing to have you there.

The Candid Bandit said...

The clothes are GORGEOUS! and cheap!