Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, February 29, 2008

News Ness!

As my heart was pounding and my palms were sweating i knew it was the right decision. I walked into work yesterday at 1.30pm and sat down with the bosses and told them i was resigning! Handed over my letter that ails helped me wrote and told them that my priorities right now are with my schooling and my child!

Wow i did it! And i feel relieved but also sad because im leaving behind the clients that i love seeing every day and the babies that i have watched grow from concievement! Its going to be really hard but at the end of the day i know that i have made the right choice because now i can concentrate on sebastyn and my accounting course and my Party plan and get it all happening.

I am loving school and its really stimulating my mind, and making me think. I have now passed two parts of MYOB so i can do purchases and sales.!! fun stuff!!

Im looking forward to getting home at a decent time and having tea with sebastyn! Its going to be great!

Have an awesome weekend guys and be safe. tell the ones close to you that you love them!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Wow, big changes for Ness. I am sure you are doing the right thing for yourself and Seb.... you go girl!