Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Weight In

Sooo another loss this week.. 600 grams which im pretty pleased with considering i didn't stuff all excercise...

soo down to 79.1kgs :) Yippie!! i set myself a target this week to see i can lose 1kg. If i don't do it i won't be disappointed.... Its just to see if i can or not!!

I am enjoying tennis heaps its awesome heaps of fun, school is heaps of fun im loving it and enjoying accounting..

Well i better get myself some tea and go get the lil man

5 comments:

Cinders said...

Well done Ness :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done Ness.. you and Ails are cruisin thru this....

Ails said...

What "stuff all exercise"?

You played tennis 3 times - and had to collect wayward balls hit by you outside of the fence a billion times! :P

The Candid Bandit said...

Arrrgh, we keep missing each other.

Last night a friend of mine, Jody invited you and Seb (and a few other mums and bubs) to New China for a spot of dinner and Karaoke. I couldnt get hold of you though. The kids went nutso and had a ball (play room there!yay!)

I DARE you and Ails to do rock climbing at the Y. I would if I could but I'll take pictures. *grin*

Congratulations on your loss. That all adds up to a nice loss all up Nessa.

I'm working tomorrow, but Scott has Bradman so if you still have his number, give him a buzz and he might meet you with the boys somewhere? Sorry I missed out on seeing Lee and Taj today. Normally we don't have a damn thing on Saturdays.

Chris H said...

Keep up the good work on the weight chick.... DIET COKE ROCKS is back!