Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Melbourne Zoo

What an awesome day! Adam and I took seb to the zoo for the first time. It was good to have a family day together :) Seb loved seeing all the animals especially the lions. They were going off tap. walking right past us roaring, it literally sent shivers down my spine, to have them so close....

I got a movie of the lions and once i figure out how to put it on i will upload it, unless anyone can tell me!!


This is seb with a baby baboon he was saying hello :)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh I love the zoo... I might take the day off work and go soon.

The Candid Bandit said...

Ohhhhh look!


To upload video, just go to google video, create a user account and it will step you through it.

At the end, it will give you a code. Simply copy the code, then post the code into you blog entry. Voila!

See you tomorrow!

Cinders said...

How cute is that photo? I'm sure the baboon was just as fascinated. Glad you had a great day.