Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Luv You

My god i didn't realise how long it has been since i posted last and so much has happened.

Right now i feel like someone has hit my over the forhead with a metal pole. I don't know what is going on with my head so this post won't be a long one as i really can't think straight at the moment

Firstly seb started saying love you last week. It sure brought a tear to my eye and just hearing those words come from his mouth makes my day.

I went to sydney on the weekend for work which was once again awesome! I love sydney.. i think i could live there.

I have been really naughty with my eating and excercising has been slack, but i have now set my personal goals each week with work which now is motivating me to move my arse into gear.

4 now that is it

No comments: