Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Motivation

Ok so i got motivation. I was up at 5.30am this morning and went and did combat in at the gym, mowed my lawns and whipper snipped, had a massage, cleaned my house a lil and even had time to shave my legs. It was so good to have a day to myself to do what i wanted. Its been ages since i have done this. I feel really good.

I was suppose to go out for breakfast with my brother, but i came back home after combat and feel asleep and my phone rang about 9.30am and it was my brother asking where i was.. hehehe i had slept through the alarm.. i needed the sleep..


Well going to cook spag bowl for tea. Mmmm my favourite

2 comments:

Margaret said...

You are just so motivational lately. I have been reading all your posts on bloglines and each one just hits home with me.

Especially about positive thinking and getting rid of the negative self talk. "As we think - so shall we become" is so true. Well done on taking on so many new things lately, and getting on with the job of making a better life for you and your precious little Seb.

I hope you have a great day and that loads of wonderful things happen :D

The Candid Bandit said...

Busy busy girl!

Sorry we missed out on coffee. I think we both forgot to call.

Might see you tomorrow night, Ill be in for an appointment.