Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, July 07, 2006

My week of eating

I said the other day that i post what i have been eating, hoping that it will make me have some restraint on what junk i eat.. Well i think this week has been ok. I have not updated my weight in ages due to that i have not had a weigh in but i did on tuesday and it has stayed the same.

I have gone back on having slim shakes for brekfast now, to try and help with my weight lose as i was not eating breakfast and as you all know we need to have breakfast to kick of our day.

Wed

B/Fast
Slim shake
Lunch
Baked potato and hot chocolate
tea
chicken stir fry with hokiin noodles honey and garlic sauce

Thurs
B/Fast
slim shake
Snack
apple
Lunch
Left over stir fry
snack
dry fruit and nuts

Fri
B/Fast
slim shake
snack
dried fruit and nuts
lunch
chicken roll with lettuce
tea
maccas

So i think overall i have been ok...

Tonite i have to footy ball and i am so excited. i can't wait.... i will hae updates of pictures for you.

have a good weekend everyone
xxx

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Hi Ness. How was the ball? Photos?

The Candid Bandit said...

Nessa, I wanted to let you know that I might be heading to Melbourne on Friday instead. Depending on a few things. So I may have to take my own car (was going with Nat and Ails in Ails car). If this happens, would you mind jumping in with Ails and Nat? I can give you both each other's numbers before hand if you like.

I just have to hear back from Mat before I know if I leave on Friday or not. Speak to you soon doll!