Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

& House Keys Locked inside

Mmmm well as if my weekend wasn't an entertaining one, last night i locked my keys in the house. I actually think it was Karma!!! I had a fight with adam on sunday nite and told him to give me the spare key back so of course he did, and my luck my brother came around last nite so take me to get some tea and what did i do. walked straight out the bloody door without my keys!!!! I tell ya my head not screwed on lately!!!

Im enjoying walking everywhere. i was up and out of the house by 7am this morning! and the stars where still out!! Its a nice walk to and from work!! I have sebastyn this week so don't know how i will be taking him to creche on friday!! might be going by taxi!!!

Well i better go clean my house up before adam brings seb over!!!

Got the footy ball on saturday so will have to make sure i get some photos for you all

ill actually be in a dress, wearing make up and have my hair done.. so very rare for me, so make sure you treasure the photos :)

Chow

2 comments:

Jadey said...

Have an awesome week with seb hun. It can only get better from here. Can't wait to see these photos. Have fun on Saturday!

The Candid Bandit said...

Doh! You silly billy!

Nessa I have posted details of a Melbourne Blogger Meet next weekend. I hope you can come!