Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Loose", Broken Car , Human Pooh

Mmmmmm what a fun filled weekend i have endured! I went to my sisters on Friday nite after work, to chill and enjoy some family company! It was a fantastic weekend until coming home today!

Firsty i learnt the new slang. just shows how much i get out. "Loose" is a word they use alot of there. "Oh my god shes is in "loose" form tonite".........

We went to the footy yesterday and that was, caught up with some people that i hadn't seen in a long time! then last nite we went out to the pub for a few drinks and a boogy! that was fun....

Lee drove my car down the street and parked it in a public car park. When we went to pick it up this morning some disgusting person decided to stand on my bonnet and do there numbers 2!! I was so disgusted... who the F&*%$ would do that???

Then driving home today just coming into Bendigo my car decided to die!!! Yeah great fucking car.. thank god my sister was following behind me.... i got out and gave it the biggest kick!!! Im over it!!!!! so now i am without a car for gods knows how long!!!! will be getting my exercise this week that is for sure.. So my great weekend ended in shit!!!

But on a good note my bro was in Bendigo playing footy today and my uncle so was good to catch up with the family, and my uncle finally got to meet sebasty because he has never met him.. so yeah..

well im outta here i can't be bothered writing anymore....

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

OMG!!

Nessa I did have a little giggle, but mainly out of shock!

I can't imagine what kind of foul animal would do that. Perhaps they thought your car was someone elses that they didnt like?

Other than all that, I'm so pleased you had an amazing weekend

Cinders said...

How classy is that - not! At least you had an interesting weekend.