Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

News has sickened me!

I have cried and I have been sickened by the death of an innocent 8 year old girl in Perth who was raped and strangled in a shopping centre yesterday! You sick bastered! How could any human being be so cruel and vial? When something like this happens to a child it really hits home and makes you think that that could have been your child!!! Male or Female.

Cherish every moment with your children family and friends because you don't know when it could be your last!

ok must go i have a teething screaming child sitting on my lap making it very difficult for me 2 write.

my thoughts are with the family in perth!

xxxx

3 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Im fucking speechless.

Smart Girl said...

When I was a child my mother would never let us go to the public toilet by ourselves, my brother used to say she had scarred him forever with her tales of what could happen to little boys allowed alone in public toilets. My mother is a very smart woman as my brother has just admitted to me.
It's disgusting how this little darling has died, no child should ever have to go through that.We need to be so vigilant with our children. Whenever I hear something like this I always give my girls an extra hug, knowing that the little girl's mother will never have the chance to hold her daughter again.

Cinders said...

It's disgusting. My hubby reckons they should hand the bastard over to the little girls father to deal with him.