Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Menopause?

Help me im starting menopause already!!! Well im home sick from work today as i woke up at 2am this morning wet from having hot and cold flushes all night!! My bodys way of getting rid of what ever bug i have in my system. I have gone through half a box of tissues already and have slept nearly all day today! thought i better wake myself up otherwise i won't sleep tonite.

Congratulations to Nic & Keith but i was really disappointed in her dress! with all the money that she has you would think that she would of had something modern. Puff Puff arms come one!! Anyways every taste is different i suppose.

1 comment:

Cinders said...

Hope you get better soon Ness. I was a bit surprised with the dress also.