Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I had a friend visit

Well its been a while since i updated... Firstly i was thinking about paying out my gym membership because im sick of it coming out fortnightly but i dont really have 2 grand spare.. i was so shocked when i found out.. but thats what im paying for my gym and my PT sessions and my slim meetings...

Im really driving myself to try and save money as i really want a new car and i really want to get my own house..

I had a friend visit me on monday morning just i was about to jump in the shower... A fucking huge mouse i nearly broke my toilet seat as i jumped up onto it!! I was so mad!!!

Also i have been in this house for 5 weeks now not only have i still got 5 boxes to unpack i had my first bath on satruday nite.. but it wasn't without being interrupted :( but anyways i got it and thats all that matters.

My lil man is getting his molers at the moment :( so he has not been well but he is still cheeky as ever!!! he is saying more words his latest is "bath"!!!

I think im ready for a holiday!!! i have not stopped since i started work and its really draining me!!! I have my sis coming up next week so that will be good.. im looking foward to that.

Night everyone.. got to get myself ready as its my week to have lil one!

xx

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Nessa, I have been worried about you.

You sound drained.

Is there anything I can do to ease the load?

P.S. I had NO idea you were paying that much for gym!! Far out brussell sprout!

(did you know the E-hawk YMCA has PT included in their membership? $65/month and includes full use of pools, spa, sauna, gym, spin & pump and gym classes?)

Margaret said...

I am a bit of a mouse wuss too LOL Hope the toilet seat survived.

And re your post about being strict on your little one. I think you are doing the right thing. These little boys of ours are very clever and need discipline to learn their boundaries and their manners. As long as there is bucket loads of tickles, tackles, and tomfoolery - I think being strict is nothing to worry about.

You are doing a great job and you should be proud of how you are holding it all together. :D