Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Vanessa where are you?

My god, how busy can one person be. right now i don't really know where is vanessa is!! I have been that flat out that i have not really had any time to myself! I do hope that things will slow down soon!

I had my sister up last week and that was fun it was good to spend a couple of days with her. We are organising to go on a contiki tour in September next year so i am looking forward to that :) 15 days travelling around europe :) Its something i have wanted to do for ages and I would really love to do it with my sister and some other people that we know. So i have a goal set for myself now :)

What else has happened. so much so muc.. i went to melbourne on the weekend to look for a dress for the ball that i have coming up but do you think i could find anything?? NOPE.. nothing fitted.. my boobs where to big for everything :(

Sooo i have now opted for a skirt and dress, least i will be a little bit girly :)

I have been not 100% this week, as i have not been looking after myself i have got run down and have had a chest thing happening!! Im getting there though.

Sebastyn is doing really well, learning lots of words.. they have been weaning him to the bigs kids room at creche when i say big kids i mean the 1 - 3 yrs and after the holidays he will be going up there full time... Apparently he was getting bored and there is more to do in that room so as long as it is good for his development i am happy. But i went to creche the other day and spoke to them about it as i was being the worrying mother and they told me that sticks up for himself, and that he has been fitting in good!!

Work is still good i still love it, and it keeps me busy!!

Im going to borrow my bros camera one of these days and take some photos.....

My weight has stablised at the moment.. but im content at where i am at the moment as live has just been so busy for me, but i am plodding along and will reach goal weight at some stage.

Well i think thats about it for now!!!

1 comment:

Jadey said...

Hey hunny good to see life is coming along - There was a stage not so long ago where you seemed to be wondering how the next bill was being paid and now you are planning 15 day tours of europe! Life is great huh!

See if you can come down on the 1st for a climb up the 1,000 steps! Would love to meet you.