Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I forgot about how much Pain.......

There is when your getting a PT!! Awwww my god.. its been about 8 weeks since i had a PT at the gym and im feeling sorry for myself today. Not only is my butt sore my thighs and hamstrings i can't hardly sit down and get up!!! I had a massage this morning thinking it might help but i don't think it has, i must keep stretching today and moving to help release this soreness from my body.

Im glad im back doing them though because now im pushing myself and building my strength back up.

Im really excited my sister is coming to stay with me in two weeks time... Its been ages since just me and her hanged out so im looking forward to doing some sister things together!!

Well my lil man is having a sleep so i might get some house work done while i can.

No comments: