Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blurr describes my mood

I have had a blur weekend!! I coming down with conjunctivtis and god damn my eye is itching. i feel sorry for lil bubbas who get, i can't even stand it! i am such a sook!!

I had an awesome weekend with my sebastyn catching with friends and just chilling out at home. He even slept in for me this morning and layed on the couch with me until 10.30 snuggling up to me which was good. maybe he knew he was going to his daddies tonite.. I am finding it really hard at the moment saying good bye once my week is over! Think its because he is talking so much more even though he doesn't listen to you, but he has so much more personality and i love it!!!

Im cooking a roast at the moment.. Mmmmm yum i can smell on the yummy flavours can't wait to eat it!!!

The rain has been awesome.... and the smell of rain is one of my favourite smells.....

Its funny i have been thinking lately about stuff i do and wonder if there is anything WEIRD that you do. So if you do let me know.... I have three things i do that i think are silly..

1. i rub my feet together when i go to sleep think its a comfort thing.

2. at every sink in my house i have hand wash... ever since seb was born i must have clean hands.. don't they call that obssessive compulsive Disorder????

3. every time i go to the toilet i must put toilet paper in the bowl.. no matter if its No 1's or 2's..

Im a freak i think :) hehehehe...

Would love to hear from you all

No comments: