Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Cute As a Button!!!


What an amazing weekend! Derby Day was one of the best days i have ever been to even if i didn't see the track that much! To all the girls who made the day an awesome day thank you!! My belly is still sore from laughin so hard, thanks to all the antics all day!!! I had a gamble and came out on top, I had plenty to drink, i got blisters, a rolled ankle, a burn mark, and sore arse from falling over, but most of all a few more years on my life for the fun that I had.





I met lindas "Cute as a Buttons" family and friends, and my god ladies you are all just tops we have to do it again... I met ails mum and dad and they are just wonderful people, and i slept in a bed that felt like it was going to fold in half on me :) hehehehehe!!!! It was just overall an awesome day and i felt great in a dress... I took my shoes off after being there for ummmmmm 1/2 an hour.... never again will i be wearing shoes that high again unless they have one thick Heel!!



Harry in my "so 2005" The Love Birds





Track side Clare and Me ( she is cute as a button)




Ness and Ails Sleeepppeeee ails



Me and Paul, me close to ails heart and our feet at the end of the day :)


















5 comments:

Ails said...

What a "fascinating" day! Loved every minute with ya, you crazy chickie :)

Cinders said...

You certainly are cute as a button. Had a ball x

Chris H said...

Oh my god, you do look bloody cute as!!!! Woo hooo girl!

The Candid Bandit said...

*wolf whistles*

You CAN take the lad out of the girl, if only for 1/2 hr. LOL

You look beaaaaaautiful Ness!

Cinders said...

How funny is that photo of Katy... I'm going to email it to her because she doesn't know about our blogs - what a crackup. You are gorgeous and so vibrant and really added so much fun to my day xx