Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

2 more sleeps and exhausted

Yawnz! Im very emotional tired today, and thank god i don't have to go to work until about 9ish tomorrow morning! :) Soooo tomorrow im getting my eye brows waxed and my hair done.. im feeling like a shaggeeee dog at the moment!

Hey have i told you how excited i am about saturday? just in case im telling you again. im not looking forward to the weather and it being cold, but guess that just means im going to have to find some hunk of a spunk to cuddle up to ... hahahahaa yeah right as if thats going to happen.

hey i even painted my nails last nite.. Yeah i know.. how much of a girl am i turning into... im surprising myself i tell you..

I have packed my bags as much as i can and made sure i packed all my essentials... I just hope to god that i do get some sleep tomorrow nite.... and i got to remember to take my pillow..

I seriously have to get updates on everyones blog... lack of committment to blogging and lack of time has played huge part of it, so sorry guys..

well since im addicted to tetris im off to now play some more :)

Nite nite

1 comment:

Cinders said...

see you tomorrow :)