Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Devo!

Im shattered.. i had a very relaxing saturday in daylesford shopping and relaxing down at the lake. while i was sitting there i wrote this huge post on a piece of paper.. Ummm do you think i can find it now.. Nope! im sooo devo!!

anyways i got some of my xmas shopping done and have blown my budget right out the water.

This year seb is not getting much off me!! as he gets spoilt from everyone else, so i decided that santa was only going to bring him a little bit this year....

I have most of my family presents organised and some of my friends!! so hopefully next weekend when im in melbs with ails and co i will get some more shopping done then :)

Im at a little ruff patch at the moment lots going on!! but as for exercise i must admit that i have been pretty good!! i have gone to they gym twice this week and have walked sunday nite and monday nite also! was going to walk tonite but the fact that it is hot and also raining off and on i thought not!!!

Hope everyone is well!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am not sure if you got my fiorst request, but i was wondering if i could have access to your new blog? I read this one often and would like to keep going. If that is not ok, let me know. Thanks, Josh

usetheforcezenna7@gmail.com

Cinders said...

See ya next weekend :) Well done on the exercising.

Chris H said...

Seb is very lucky to get spoilt with gifts at Xmas, our poor kids only ever get from us and my Mum. So I have to spent shit loads to make it nice for them.

Ails said...

OK. I've read your entire post and there's not one mention of it being "a beautiful world we live in" or even exclaiming "whip it, whip it good!" :P