Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Nothing about nothing

Yawns.... what a big boring day today! had a dress rehersal at ails tonite for the weekend. Will be getting out the sewing machine tomorrow...

Alot of emotions are running through my head tonite. Been hit with some bomb shells over the last couple of days but anyway will sort through them.

On a good note im still blown away.. i lost 3 kgs in the last couple of weeks.... interesting.... maybe because i have not been eating much.... due to my highly consumed consumption of alcohol last weekend...


I know i know everyone is over hearing how excited i am about this weekend... but bloody hell i am going to look hot !! LOL!!!! started putting the tan on the body tonite getting all ready... i knew deep down inside i could be a lady :) LOL!! plus the farts and berps..

well should get off to bed since i have a PT at the gym tomorrow morning.. Yawns.... not looking forward to it i tell you :) just think my arse will be that little bit more tighter for the weekend.

love ya and leave ya

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Oh for a tighter arse... hope your PT works for ya!

Cinders said...

I'm just catching up on the last couple of posts.. Tent??? WTF? Can't wait you crazy chick.

ness said...

Wow - you've got yourself some hits there young missie!

I've got nothing constructive to say in a comment other than...

"SAVE FERRIS"

Ails xx

PS. I know this will probably have your name as the commenter since you hadn't signed off on my lappy last night and I can't be bothered signing in as me, slack arse am i :)

Ails said...

Signing on as me now :)

The Candid Bandit said...

Ness, Ails told me about the bombshells last night. There is always an explanation... Sorry to hear that it's hurt you though.

You WILL look hot this weekend. I cannot wait to see the pictures!