Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still Alive

Just letting you all know that i am still alive and that i am in the process of writing a big post but don't have enough time to do it all at once.

right now though i am shit scared of spiders and i have the hugest white tail on my wall at the moment and waiting for it to come down so i can kill it.. Yuck

2 comments:

Chris H said...

EEEWWW spiders... we get white tails here too, really big ones!!! I run a mile, stuff waiting for the little buggers to come down!!!

Cinders said...

you poor thing Ness. i had a fight with a huntsman yesterday. I can't kill the bastards so I chucked a towel after i had sprayed him and waited for Nick to get home. I'm such a sook x