Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Time Gets Away

These two weeks holidays are going to go so fast. today has just gone so quickly.... I had an hour massage this morning and then went into the gym and had a work out! came home and my brother and I watched spider man 3.. took seb into the chiro today and then came home and have been doing nothing :) Tomorrow is another day and a beautiful one at that . 26 here in Bgo

I have a pt tomorrow morning and then my adjustment at work... what am i going to do for the rest of the day.. Ummmm im not sure yet!!

I can see myself getting really bored but i promised myself that i won't be eating out of bordem..

I so need to mow my lawns that is on my list to do otherwise i will be having unwanted friends in my back yard and i don't want that!!

leave you with this quote
"Its not how much you do its how much love you put in the doing"

1 comment:

Chris H said...

OOOOO god, I wish Stew would let us move over there... it was 0 degrees this morning! And it's only getting to about 17 during the day.... I'm freezing...