Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Im Totally Addicted

Im totally addicted to face book. it is so much fun!! and addicted to my laptop at the moment and not having to sit at my desk :) its great fun..

I have my beautiful little man with me today! he has been so awesome today!! we went for a big walk into town which was good, just what the doctor ordered after a massive PT yesterday!! I signed on for another years worth of PT's at the gym today! im really excited about it because i like to be able to be pushed and know that i can push my body to those limits. every 6 weeks i get a new program so you see how you progress over the 6 weeks which is good..

I had my last slim weigh in yesterday! we won't go there i don't see why i do it seriously.. i so need to pull my head out of arse and start making some serious changes in my diet.. stop eating so mich shit!! and starting looking after myself more.... just because im exercising doesn't mean im going to loss weight also need to be careful what goes in my bloody mouth. but i know all this i just not being strict with myself.. i need to get my priorities right thats what i need to do!! but on the other hand you only live once :)

Quote of the Day

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

1 comment:

Cinders said...

I'm guilty of the same thing alot of the time. Exercise heaps = eat crap. It really doesn't make sense does it?