Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Im Excited

to try and make myself feel happy right now, not that i want the attention but im getting really excited about the races! i now have a dress courtesy of Ails wardrobe..... its black and white and thats all i will say!!!!! i am going to be practicing walking in heels in the next couple of weeks so i look half decent... and don't make to much a foul of myself on the day..

I am really really excited about the weekends that are coming up!! i have my darling best buddy sherees hens weekends.. first on is on the 13th.. surprise location and can't wait and the following is a lovely weekend in dayleford.. bliss relax and drink in the huge spa that we have! I have organised both of them and very proud of myself.. so if there is any games that you can think of let me know.. we will be playing the peg game.. for those who have not heard of it you are given pegs and if somewhere swears and you here them you have to take a peg off them.... without using your hands.. the wnner the person with the most pegs.. so it won't be me as i always use the F word....

im enjoything this because i am watching Prison break and doing this at the same time!! awww bliss i tell you

well good nite everyone sweet dreams and ill be hitting it hard at the gym tomorrow let off some steam!!

1 comment:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Aww I wanna come to the races too..I have never been to the races ever!!!
Aparently I have to work on Launceston cup day next year too..boohoo