Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I have a sore bottom

Firstly its not sore for that reason.. filthy minds!!
I went out with my dear friends binki and Row as binki is going to be a teacher in a small town near horsham...... so we were having some drinks before she went... what was going to be a early nite ended up being huge and lots of fun..
I was involved in a Jaga Train...... something different. they lined up all the jagas on the bar and one flick of the finger and they all fell into the glasses, it was awesome...
anways i consumed some alcohol which is soo not like me :) *grins* and was dancing on the podium at the nite club, jumped off and landed right on the corner of it on my arse... lucky it was a padded spot that i landed on..... i tell you i was breathless for a few moments and ouch!!!
Today i have looked at my poor bottom in the mirror and i have some bruising on it..... yeah yeah silly me thats what i get for having some fun..
So now i am watching A walk to remember on dvd and chilling out...... very tired after only a few hours sleep :)
Well everyone have an awesome weekend and my quote i leave you with today is

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Hope your bum is better soon, and no, I did not think of anything grubby at all, NOT AT ALL !!! Have a neat weekend chick.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh fkn ouch ....
Oh and Cheers big ears!!! Just got back from friends..oh and have had some scotch.. woooohoooo
I loooooooves scotch..
Also sitting here with salami and corn chippies and cheese... oh bugga.... haha