Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Its all good in the world

just sitting here or should i say ails is lying here while we are on our second bottle of wine..... seb is alseep in the loungeroom all is good in the world.... i have just experienced text sexing.. not on my behalf!!! interesting....

only 7 sleeps to go until derby day.. linda have we got a surprise install for u... stay tuned honey!!!

ill give u clue in may involve a tent :)

thats a big maybe!! dont hold ur breathe though...and dont hold me too my word except maybe..

im still working on my big blog..... time is of the essence i know but things are just too good in my world at the moment to post right now.....

stay tuned.... enjoy the nite of ails and me on the booze there will be more updates..

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

aww I wish I knew you girls were catching up. I just wanted to get out of the house last night and laugh with some friends.

I'm bloody thrilled all is going well. Text sex? C'mon Nessa, get in the spirit of things and don't be such a prude! ;)