Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Mmm Bop!!

Had an awesome friday nite playing sing star.. that game is so much fun! and you can let lose and it really doesn't matter if you can't sing just as long as it is in tune... I made Lead singer once, and out sung scott a few times. when i rocked up Bek was going for it at the top of her lungs :) was nice and relaxing...

on my last weekend of my holidays, have had a nice day with sebbie today! He has been very cuddly and in a really great mood... Makes me wonder why i went back to work.. but i don't think i could go back to not working... Maybe just work in the winter and have the summer off.. it was such a beautiful day today!

Mowed the lawns yesterday took me 2 and 1/2 hours.. my god i am never letting my lawns get that long again!! least it looks good now...

got Sherees hens nite this saturday and going to melbourne on thursday to see my dad for a couple of days and having lunch with my brother! which will be nice.

I have said that i would have xmas at our house this year... Think it will be great, and least i don't have to drive anywhere this year!

Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Jadey said...

Hey gorgeous girl I dont know if it's firefox or the counter but your christmas counter is covering half your blog. :(

Chris H said...

You must have fixed it... cos it ain't now... you sound so happy Ness!!!! woo hoo is all I can say!

The Candid Bandit said...

Singstar ROCKED! So did you.