Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Vanessa That Was

I have been doing a clean up of my computer and have been going through all my photos and thought that i would do a time line from where i have come from to where i am now... even though i still have alot of work to do its amazing to see the changes.. I can see them that is for sure...


These two photos are from Sept 2005 when adam and I were in China. Seb was 5 months old. the photo of me and adam is where i went ok i need to do something about my weight. i was 90kgs there...






This photo is March 2006. I was about 85 kgs here..... this nite bek and I hit the town for a deserved girls nite out!!





This is me on cup day November 2006 I think i can't remember off the top of my head but i was about 76 kgs something around there....




















Here is me from ummm two weeks ago.... im now 78 kgs I have come a long way that is for sure! My goal weight has always be 65 kgs!! If i can get to 70kgs i will be happy... the lowest weight i have got to was 72kgs and let myself slip again!!! so its time to get my shit together and really work my arse off instead of fluffing around and sayin ill do it one day, because one day it will be to late!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

It is never too late mate, thank god for that! But anyways, you look damn fine to me!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love the pic of you in red... you are smokin!!!!
And i agree with chris.. it is never too late to get your arse into gear...
I want to get a lil but more off in time to look hot for christmas... but I have been sitting here scoffin a bag of marshmallows..and i had finished a bag of cornchips before that... and this was after my tea... ffs...
damn i can eat...