Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Howdy Partner

Howdy everyone!!

Its so good to have my communication back with the world.. i don't know how much longer i could of put up with telephone banking i tell you!!!

So there you go hope you enjoy my new snack picture, courtesy of ails :)

My stomach is hurting at the moment not only from my PT that i had yesterday but also from reading and looking at ails blog today! even though i had seen the photos before the little comments and stuff just tip it all off.. BUT ails you left the best bit out!! the video!!! you will have to put that on :)

Hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahaha

I finally got my internet in the mail today! wi fi to only have the modem that we got have a faulty wi fi in it!! sooo now i have to wait another forking 4 days for them to send me a new modem so that i can use wi fi.. but least i got the net. and my god i had broadband before but i got a new faster speed and its zippy zippy!!

i have been baking my arse off today!! Banana cake and lemon sour cake.. Mmmm my house smells so yum!!

Settled into the new house, after everything that happened... and yeah! got silverchair and powderfinger this weekend.. My god am i excited.. and umm by the way ladies..

I am a really big vin diesel fan and he is coming to Bendigo!! yes ladies...... but he is staying with me so don't bother!! :) LOL

well might ice me cake before the terror wakes up from his sleep!

ill be back for a indepth post shortly!!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Wooo hoo for being back in the land of the living... internet and all~ Saw all the mad photos of you girls on Beckie's post... funny!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ahhh awesome you finally got the net...
and zippy too..
Love the pics... You crack me up...
Damn Bass straight sux... I need a bridge... i would be sooo over there for a session... that snake looks inviting!!! haha Maybe be able to get there if there is a bloggers xmas party....

The Candid Bandit said...

Oh, there will be a bloggers Xmas party Wanna.

Nessa, why the bloody hell is Vin Deisel coming to Bendigo?? Fuck, I better wash my sheets. ;)