Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pssstttt!!


So im sitting in my loungeroom right now writing this post! my wireless is finally working! after ringing bigpond again and them telling me that they will have to send someone out to see why it is not working but i bloody fixed the problem myself. Good tech help they are :)


Awwww i am feeling it today! ails and i watched the sun rise this morning :) LOL what a blast of a weekend. make sure you go to her blog to check out the photos.... lots and lots of boys and footy trips!!! Ohhh and what a tart ails has been this weekend...... I did score!!! LOL!! a stubby holder!! hahahha.... as good as its gets for me!!
Well its time to get my act into gear and start behaving as i have some massive weekends coming up with hens nites, the races, wedding and work seminars!! I feel like i am booked out until xmas!! my god thats not far away either!


3 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

I know! I got an sms at 5am this morning! LOL

Glad you pulled an allnighter doll. Bet you had an absolute blast!

Ails said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ails said...

Me? A tart?!

*coughLIARcough*

:P