Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Quick Update

hey still not got internet at my new house will be this week had a sleep over at ails last nite as we got totally smashed last nite and thought that while i was here i would do a quick update


so where do i start.. the move maybe LOL!!! well moving went ok until an old man decided to pull out in front of me and i hit him in my brothers car!! yeah was not nice.. then i forgot to put the Fuc&^%ing hose in the sink in the laundry and flooded it in the new house all in one day.. so ummm yeah was great..

what else!! nothing really just been busy unpacking and being lazy and working my arse off..

take care all

By the way make sure you read ails blog shortly!!!! :) The "Forking Lasse" is back .. LOL

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Woah, you didnt tell me about flooding your house.

It was awesome seeing you both on Friday night. CANNOT wait to see the photos of us all!

(guess what my letters are for verification? 'hulkq' hulky?)